The Lean Manager is responsible for the Continuous Improvement service. His role is that of leading the company’s global program regarding the improvement system of the company’s performance.
The Lean Manager is a full-fledged member of the management team.
With the goal of being able to apply, in the end, the Lean program in the entire company, he must be positioned at the same level as the other members of the Management Committee and to have the same importance.
The Plant Manager must consider the Lean Manager as his « strongman » able to apply the Lean program.
- A trainer to establish the Lean improvement plans;
- A trainer to carry out the established plans with his own team and participants;
- A facilitator to resolve the difficulties encountered by his team and by the managers in the framework of the implementation of the Lean improvement plan;
- A guarantor of the Lean continuous improvement system;
- A communicator who raises motivation and ensures the adhesion of the different services.
We have both a Lean Manager training session over 4 days to be able to manage the continuous improvement service and a more in-depth Lean Manager path with numerous factory visits and an optional certification day.