Learn to identify the activities without added value on the gemba
- Quickly train all the actors of the Gemba to identify and eliminate the wastes
- Learn to identify the activities which do not have added value on the gemba
- Understand why it is necessary to eliminate waste non-stop
- Discover the means available to the operators to eliminate these wastes
- Increase the quality and the number of improvement proposals
- Facilitate understanding, on behalf of the operators, the workshops and the activities that are carried out on their gemba
Operators of the gemba
Date & Duration
According to availability
2-Hour training: Possibility of 3 sessions per day
Brief and interactive training, with sample situation.
Up to 36 operators trained per day.
Locations & Fees
At your locations
€2200 excluding VAT
Detailed training program
- Why improvement is required in stability
- What is value added activity – non value added activity
- The 7 Muda or wastes
- The hunt for waste: exercise on the field for small groups
- Restitution of the hunt for waste
- Examples of simple, proposed and achieved improvements by the workers
- The means of improvement
2-hour session, per team of a maximum of 12 people.
Realization of 3 sessions per day, 36 people trained.
Being present on the field is mandatory.