Lean office and services
- Introduce and perennate Lean Management instruments in the services and in the support functions
- Measure and improve the performance of the offices and of the “administrative” type activities
- Reinforce the collective ability of problem solving
- Lean to analyze the processes and to have them evolve eliminating the non-value added
- Develop the team’s ability to manage the progress in an autonomous manner through implementation of training at brief intervals
Managers and Executive Management in support roles in industrial, commercial and service industries, public and territorial administration, Lean Manager
Date & Duration
Locations & Fees
€1045 excluding VAT (Breaks, lunches and informational documentation included)
Detailed training program
- Eliminate the variability and stabilize the experiences through standardization
- Method of office problem solving
- Mapping the processes, discover and visualize the malfunctioning to launch improvements
- Assimilation Quiz
- Issuance of certificates
- Session closure
Those who have participated in this module have also participated in:
Also available in:
Sessions held in foreign language only in intra.
Reviews by some of our participants
Jérôme B, Self-employed.
« An excellent animation with implementation and a vision of the instruments to use. »
Jean-Marie C, Export Executive, LINDT.
« Numerous practical cases with returns on experience by the trainer of real situations. »
Marie-Christine G, QSE Director, Guerbet.
« Exercises and spacial mapping: an actual preparation. »
Christophe B, Continuous Improvement Engineer, Saft Batteries.
« Administrative VSM, time/data collection table, Workshop preparation table, Timing type, workshop examples… this is the heart of the topic.»