Optimize your flows, reduce your stocks and improve your service rate
- Understand the flow instruments of the Toyota Production System (TPS).
- Understand the stakes of JIT in a global logistics chain and the earnings obtained.
- Reduce your stock and your management costs expanding the pull flow: in your workshops, with your suppliers and in your warehouses.
- Lead the activity daily by integrating it in your current management processes and launching a permanent reduction program of your stock
Factory Managers, Industrialization Engineers, Directors and Production Technicians, Methods, Quality, Logistics, Lean Manager
Date & Duration
Locations & Fees
€1540 excluding VAT (Breaks, lunches and informational documentation included)
Detailed training program
- Management instruments of internal pull flow (heijunka etc.)
- Supermarket sizing (simulation)
- Calculation of a Kanban ring (exercise)
- Global activity application (simulation)
- Visit to a site
- Restock of the suppliers (milkrun)
- Apply JIT in your warehouses
- The steps of program deployment
- A few practical cases
- Assimilation Quiz
- Session closure
Those who have participated in this module have also participated in:
Also available in:
Sessions held in foreign language only in intra.
Reviews by some of our participants
Julie D, Permanent Process Engineer, Européenne d’embouteillage.
« I learned about area functioning for the automated process »
Joël T, Production Director at Merck.
« After having passed directly to activity, this training made it possible for me to possess theory and bases. I valued the activity on the field during the visit to a factory and the return to class for analysis ».
Pascal D, Project Leader at NMC, Belgium.
« Super interesting exercise ».
Séverine S, Quality Manager, Praxair.
« This training helped me gain the knowledge of standard time and cyclical calculations, and to learn about the revelation of the mudas ».