Training for the 5S Method in the machinery industry.
Receive the MANUAL FREE.(Pay only the shipping cost of €4.50)
Having messy production lines, means also having not very efficient workers.
Organizing work areas well is an activity which requires the participation of all the collaborators.
The 5S method makes it possible to have a beautiful, clean and organized work environment in which everyone is happy to work.
Receive this valuable manual quickly by ordering it now.
The businesses with the highest efficiency are also those most organized and most pleasant to look at.
5S is one of the methods of reference of Lean Manufacturing. This method is based on the involvement of the collaborators, it makes it possible to always have the factory in order with minimum effort and with the least maintenance costs for results.
The 5S method explained in this manual will make it possible for you to acquire the method for:
- Having always organized and clean production facilities.
- Increasing the efficiency of the workers and of the maintenance of the facilities.
- Building a system of continuous improvement of the performance of the facilities.
- Establishing a system of Audits which makes it possible to maintain order.
Being a member of the Kaizen Coach Club means being a part of a community of people who are dedicated and passionate about achieving operational excellence in business.
The exclusive advantages of the KCC:
- Exclusive and free access to the Lean Manufacturing library
- Exclusive reports on visits to companies which exercise Lean
- Exclusive monthly newsletter from the Kaizen Coach website (e-books, e-learning, etc.)
- Automatic notification of all the new KC blog posts
- Printed magazine of the Kaizen Coach Club
- Discounts on all products and services from the Kaizen Coach website (e-books, e-learning, etc.)
- Free Telephone Consultation, with our consultants, for problems related to production
- 10% Discount on the Kaizen Coach consultation